Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Assignment For Thursday!


  1. Have your chart printed and on my desk by 4:20, and not a second later!
  2. Sketch ideas for what you would want your infographic to look like. Have at least one sketched out design ready to present to me.  Remember the theme is "How I Spend My Time."  Use your artist research and the chart you made to sketch out ideas.  Think:  How would you best like to showcase your information?  What is the best way to show others how your time is spent?
  3. For those of you who have more questions about how infographics are used, and what we will need, you can check this handy example given to me by Yvonne as part of her research.  http://neomam.com/interactive/13reasons/
  4. We will start class thursday with a demonstration.  I will show you how to achieve some of the effects used in your research.  This will help you in designing your infographic, and coming up with other ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment